[Linux-ia64] Debugger/Analysis tool for IA64 Kernel Reg 5

From: Mario Smarduch <cms063_at_email.mot.com>
Date: 2002-10-26 00:36:06
Hi,
    I'm wondering if there is a tool available (gdb or some crash
analysis
tool) that can be used to disassemble/dump region 5 pages? We recently
have ported LiS and OpenSS7 stacks to IA-64 and it was painful without
being able to debug the Reg 5 memory, but we'll still be doing more
work.
We currently just have a crude tool that gets the reg 7 address from a
reg 5 address and then we use gdb, this is pretty cumbersome.....

- Mario.