RE: [Linux-ia64] ia64 compressed makefile target

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2002-10-24 03:46:32
Or perhaps David will take the CONFIG_IA64_VMAP_KERNEL
patch that I posted a week ago which also allows the
kernel to run on systems without memory at the default
link address.  Admittedly it's more than one line, but
it contains much of the same infrastructure that is
needed to support kernel text replication.

-Tony