Re: [Linux-ia64] platform detection at run-time

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_n0ano.com>
Date: 2002-09-26 14:32:15
Nitin-

Attached is a kernel patch that should fix the SG_IO ioctl call for
IA32 programs.  If you could test it out and let me know how it works
that would be a big help.  I don't have a test program so I haven't
tested it myself but I think it should be correct, I just lifted
code from the sparc64 port that does the same thing.

The patch is against an ia64-020821.diff patched 2.4.19 kernel.