RE: [Linux-ia64] Broadcom 5700 ethernet drivers

From: Seth, Rohit <rohit.seth_at_intel.com>
Date: 2002-09-20 08:48:32
Bjorn,
Are you planning to do update of 2.4.19 kernel any time soon.  I want to
send you the hugetlb page patch for 2.4 kernels (David suggested that I
should directly send it to you).  So that you can include it in your next
patch. I'm currently having problems booting 2.4.19 (normal) kernel on my
Bigsur and Tiger machines.

thanks,
rohit