[Linux-ia64] Re: discontig-ia64 and acpi-numa patches

From: Erich Focht <efocht_at_ess.nec.de>
Date: 2002-08-10 01:41:02
It turned out that some variables needed by SGI_SN were freed
too early in the previous release 20020807-split. Used the opportunity
to make the ACPI patch DISCONTIG-independent, the include files
asm/mmzone.h and asm/mmzone_dig_numa.h were moved from the acpi-numa
patch to the core patch. The updates are at
http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=35660

Regards,
Erich