Re: [Linux-ia64] Re: CPU hotplug boot change for IA64

From: Kimio Suganuma <k-suganuma_at_mvj.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: 2002-08-03 08:18:01
Hi David,

Sorry, I missed to remove that. :-(
cpu_initialized (or something like that) is needed when
CPU Hot Plug is implemented.
__cpu_up() must detect that the CPU has already been initialized
and but offlined or the CPU hasn't been initialized.
But for 2.5.29, such the variable isn't necessary.
And as you pointed out, it should not be in setup.c.
I'll update the patch and send it later.

Regards,
Kimi

--
Kimio Suganuma <k-suganuma@mvj.biglobe.ne.jp>