[Linux-ia64] RE: kernel update (relative to 2.4.18)

From: Xavier Bru <Xavier.Bru_at_bull.net>
Date: 2002-07-04 23:42:05
Thanks for your answers.

Kernel is compiled with gcc 3.1 (that should explain the problem of
missing ex-handler in the bundle).

If you need more infos about ltp test suite, you can ask Jacky Malcles(Jacky.Malcles@bull.net).
Thanks
Xavier
test for  Problem 1 (missing EX handler)

#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <sys/signal.h>
#include <sys/ioctl.h>
#include <errno.h>

main()
{
  int	s, sinlen;
  s = socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);
  if (s <0)
    perror("socket");
  getsockname(s, (struct sockaddr *)0, &sinlen);
  perror("getsockname");
}
test for Problem 2(recursive call to __copy_user)

# include <sys/types.h>
# include <sys/ipc.h>
# include <sys/sem.h>
main()
{
  int rc, semid;

  if ((semid=semget(IPC_PRIVATE, 10, IPC_CREAT | IPC_EXCL | 0600 )) == -1) {
    perror("semget");
    exit(2);
  }
  rc=semctl(semid, 0x0, 0xd, 0xffffffffUL);
  perror("semctl");
}