Re: [Linux-ia64] McKinley keyboard problems.

From: Alex Williamson <alex_williamson_at_attbi.com>
Date: 2002-04-29 00:58:48
Steffen,

    David's latest 2.4.18 patch set is getting pretty close to fully
functional on the zx1 chipset.  The install kernel from RH is not
going to work since it depends on some legacy I/O features in the Intel
chipsets.  I'd suggest trying Debian.  The latest Debian kernel has the
patch set necessary for this chipset (and it's free!).

	Alex <alex_williamson@hp.com>