[Linux-ia64] Can't build ia32 support as a module

From: Peter Chubb <peter_at_chubb.wattle.id.au>
Date: 2002-04-18 10:19:38
Hi,
	I'm trying to reduce the size of the 2.5.8 kernel so it'll fit
on my (rather small) efi partition along with a backup kernel.
Support for IA32 binaries is given as a tristate in the config file,
but attempting to compile it as a module does not and cannot work
(IA32 support relies on extra state in the thread_struct that's
conditional on CONFIG_IA32_SUPPORT)

In the short term I suggest changing tristate to bool in the config.in
file; in the long term, rearranging the code to allow modular
installation might be nice.

Peter C