Re: [Linux-ia64] new kernel patch (relative to 2.5.8-pre3)

From: Greg KH <greg_at_kroah.com>
Date: 2002-04-12 13:50:35
On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 07:15:47PM -0700, David Mosberger wrote:

>   Greg> I think the patch on kernel.org for usb-uhci.c is not needed
>   Greg> anymore.  Do you want me to send you a changeset against your
>   Greg> ia64.bkbits.net tree?
>
> There is no change for usb-uhci.c.  There was one in the past, which
> resulted in a conflict when pulling from Linus' 2.5.8-pre3 tree.
> During the merge, I opted to use Linus' version.  I don't know why
> it's showing up in the changeset.

There is a uhci.c (sorry, meant to say this, instead of usb-uhci.c)
change in the patch you just posted on kernel.org.  Your diffstat says
there is also a change to usb-ohci.c, but that doesn't show up in your
patch.

And it looks like the ia64.bkbits.net/to-linus-2.5 doesn't contain all
of the changes you have listed in the patch you just posted, right?

Is there a bk tree somewhere I can clone that matches up with your
working tree right now?  I'd like to get that usb patch out of there :)

thanks,

greg k-h