Re: [Linux-ia64] new kernel patch (relative to 2.5.8-pre3)

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_sunsite.dk>
Date: 2002-04-12 11:01:51
David Mosberger <davidm@napali.hpl.hp.com> writes:

> Next on my list is DRM.  Also, Jes could you talk Linus into accepting
> your qlogic drivers?  He started hacking on them, which caused some
> conflicts.  I'd rather have him your cleaned up drivers. ;-)

Hi David

I just looked at the changes from Linus' tree and they can be safely
ignored. It's basically to deal with virt_to_bus() going away and
thats handled properly in the new driver.

However, I have finally received new GPL'ed firmware images for the
card so I think it's time now to officially submit all the changes to
Linus and get the new driver properly integrated. I will try and get
something to him RSN.

Cheers,
Jes