RE: [Linux-ia64] ia64_log_get error while booting

From: Summers, Dow <dsummers_at_verisign.com>
Date: 2002-04-06 05:37:01
I've been tracking this problem on my machine. I've worked out
that if I have a CD in the drive with the drive door closed when
the machine is powered on it will boot and run.  If there isn't
a CD in the drive and the drive door is closed when I boot the
machine the kerenl hangs in the MCA code.

I'm running Redhat 7.2 with a bios 109.

---
Dow Summers