[Linux-ia64] qla1280 v3.23.15

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_wildopensource.com>
Date: 2002-03-20 02:53:37
Hi

I just uploaded the latest version of the qla1280 driver to
http://www.wildopensource.com/~jes/linux/qla-3.23.15.tar.gz

This time I put out a tarball instead of a .diff since it will make it
easier to try it out against other kernels versions than the one I am
running.

This release has quite a few changes since the .13 release. A lot of it
is still cleanups, but I am getting to the point where I can start
fixing the actual code. In particular I am now enabling interrupts very
early on in order to be able to clean up the mailbox handling code
(which currently runs the interrupt handler itself).

Please report success/failure to me directly or to this list.

NOTE: This is an interim release meant for testing only, do not use this
in production unless you're willing to take the risk.

Thanks,
Jes