Re: [Linux-ia64] O(1) scheduler K3+ for IA64

From: Jesse Barnes <jbarnes_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2002-03-02 11:22:33
Since I posted this message I've tested out the new K3+ patch quite a
bit more.  I haven't been able to get it to hang if the machine boots
(even if I run hackbench 100 several times), but I often see hangs
(esp. on > 16p systems) at boot right after the message 'Total of 30
processors activated (20899.60 BogoMIPS).'

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jesse