RE: [Linux-ia64] kacpidpc process takes 100% of CPU

From: Paris, DavidX <davidx.paris_at_intel.com>
Date: 2001-11-14 05:13:31
I have the exact same ACPI configuration you do, with just those four things
turned on. I have also tried commenting all of those things out, but then
the kernel doesn't build (almost does, just barfs at the end when it's
linking everything). I think the bios I'm using is the latest development
one, v1.1 (release date was October 9th). Any ideas? I did a lot of
searching on this and I'm afraid that I'm the only person in the universe
having this problem.

David