Re: [Linux-ia64] do me a favor

From: Qiu HongBing <qiuhb_at_necas.nec.co.jp>
Date: 2001-11-13 21:11:44
But I test on ItaniumTM, It work normally only output unaligned access. I
think it maybe gcc compile options not to use strict-align option. My
environment is ASUZU Machine to NEC.

I only want to know how to avoid to write into syslog that messages.
most of our source finished porting and now we are testing it and found this
problem.
Please help me.

--Qiu HongBing