Re: [Linux-ia64] adding new network device driver

From: Gururaj Ananthateerta <gururaj_at_cup.hp.com>
Date: 2001-11-13 12:20:47
Updated Space.c and compiled the kernel.
The proble is called and my device is identified and configured. But there
is some problem.
There are 2 ethernet devices (including mine) 1 is Intel EEpro100 and
mine (gigabit controller). When the kernel boots it recognizes my NIC and
EEpro100 NIC and hangs. I am unable to figure out whats going on.
There is some confusions with  ehto and eth1 that I am unable to follow.