[Linux-ia64] Re: Pagesize is different between IA32 and IA64

From: Hideki Yamamoto <hideki_at_hpc.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp>
Date: 2001-11-12 19:29:53
 I am sorry I forgot to say my opinion and attach sample
 program.

 I think the solution of this problem is which
 following them
  - __getpagesize function should returns the real pagesize
  - It needs to prepare the another function that
    returns real pagesize for malloc instead.

 I have confirmed this problem, the Kernel version is
 2.4.7 and the libc version is 2.2.4.

 This is a sample program.