Re: [Linux-ia64] where did gABI go?

From: Doug Beattie <dbb_at_caldera.com>
Date: 2001-10-31 02:32:39
David:

The materials you are looking for are currently available at the link
Christoph has noted below. They will be changing soon however. When
they do I will make sure the link to this and other ones from SCO are
updated on the LSB specification references page so they can be
followed/found.

In the future bookmark "http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/" to start
drilling down to find the references.

Doug