Re: [Linux-ia64] C union on ia-64

From: <n0ano_at_indstorage.com>
Date: 2001-10-26 00:36:06
Yeah, I know that NT uses a P64 model but if you'll look at
the caption of the slide in question it is for `Linux Device
Drivers'.  Anyone who typedef's `ULONG' to anything other than
a 64-bit long on IA64 Linux deserves the confusion that that
will create.

Actually, I believe I was at John's presentation of this slide
set and I'm pretty sure he clarified all of this during his
talk.  This just points out the danger of looking at just a
set of slides.  Without the author to explain things it can
be easy to misinterpret things.