Re: [Linux-ia64] lost printk's

From: <n0ano_at_indstorage.com>
Date: 2001-10-17 00:27:20
Nathan-

I've used a Rocketport serial concentrator with a BigSur quite
successfully.  A single Rocketport PCI card can handle up to
32 ports.  I've never had an issue with 115200 baud, I set up
EFI to automatically boot Linux so I don't need to worry about
running EFI over the serial line and then just tell Linux to
run the serial line at 9600.