Re: [Linux-ia64] use of setcontext()/getcontext()

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2001-10-16 04:19:57

  Stefan> I found some ia64 machine which declares `mcontext_t' in
  Stefan> <sys/ucontext.h> in another way as `sigcontext' in
  Stefan> <bits/sigcontext.h>. That is dated on May 22nd this
  Stefan> year. With members like `ar_bsp_base' and `ar_bspstore'...
  Stefan> That is why I ask.

Oh, right.  I had forgotten about that.  Any version of glibc that
comes with setcontext()/getcontext() should have a correct ucontext.h,
but we didn't implement those routines until quite late in the game.
If I recall correctly, they were first supported by glibc-2.2.3, but
there were some nasty bugs, so I think you pretty much have to use
glibc-2.2.4 or newer.

	--david