[Linux-ia64] Re: prctl patch for fpu faults

From: Jesse Barnes <jbarnes_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2001-10-09 09:46:41
The rate limiting stuff really limits the usefulness of the code I think.
If you want to get notified of faults, you probably want all of them, and
you want to know the ip for each occurence.  If you just get some, it
doesn't help you debug your code.  Maybe there could be a NOTIFY option or
something that would get printed only once if the app generated a fault?

Thanks,
Jesse