[Linux-ia64] umode_t?

From: Eric Gillespie, Jr. <epg_at_progeny.com>
Date: 2001-09-27 04:14:17
Curves, a frontend to CVS (it's a Debian package, the closest i could
find to a web page is this: ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/el/elf/curves),
checks for umode_t with AC_CHECK_TYPE(umode_t, int).  Unfortunately,
it can't find umode_t because it's not in sys/types.h, but only in
asm/types.h.  Are programs supposed to know about umode_t?  If so, it
needs to be declared in sys/types.h somehow.

I'm bringing this up here because Mosberger's name is on the header
and it breaks curves on IA-64.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@progeny.com
Software Developer