[Linux-ia64] Re: libgmp3 problem on IA64

From: Eric Gillespie, Jr. <epg_at_progeny.com>
Date: 2001-09-19 06:47:29
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <epg@progeny.com> writes:

> For the past couple days i have been investigating an odd segfault in
> Sawfish.  For some reason, some people were not seeing it, but once it
> starts, it is perfectly reproducable, even after eliminating any state
> Sawfish saves (Unix domain socket, configuration files, etc.).

Some co-workers started investigating this today, and found a patch from
Red Hat which apparently was not shared with bug-gmp.  Even with the
patch gmp still fails 19 out of 21 of its tests, so i'm not sure the
patch accomplishes much.  We're still investigating the issue.  Anyway,
i have attached the patch (by Philipp Knirsch <pknirsch@redhat.de>).

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@progeny.com
Software Developer