Re: [Linux-ia64] sigaltstack not working

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2001-09-18 01:33:42

  Andreas> It is derived from a test program in clisp 2.26 that
  Andreas> verifies that catching stack overflow works.  That test is
  Andreas> even worse, you can only kill it with SIGKILL.

OK, that makes sense.  I'll look into it asap.

On an unrelated note: I fixed the ia32 subsystem so it can run
realplay v8, mozilla v0.94 (including Flash plug-in), and OpenOffice
638, among others.  If someone has an urgent need for this, I can make
an interim patch availabe.  Otherwise, it will show up in 2.4.10
(which presumably will happen soon).

	--david