Re: [Linux-ia64] Location of absolute IA32 shared objects.

From: Dugger's <ddugger_at_qwest.net>
Date: 2001-09-15 07:26:13
I don't normally send out agreement messages but this time I have to.  As
David said we've debated this many times in the past and the answer is
always the same.  This is an IA64 system and therefore `/lib', `/usr/lib',
`/bin',
`/sbin' and so on all contain IA64 files.  The IA32 files go elsewhere and
we
work around the issues that this creates.  Specifically where the IA32
objects
go doesn't concern me too much but I adamantly agree that they go elsewhere.
--
Don Dugger
ddugger@qwest.net