RE: [Linux-ia64] IA64 Linux Kernel Page Sizes

From: Seth, Rohit <rohit.seth_at_intel.com>
Date: 2001-09-11 08:48:05
Erich,
I will put the kernel binary on ftp.intel.com (I'm currently having problems
ftping to that site) for you to download.  If you want I can put the tar of
modified files (no patch) on that site also.  And will let you know.
Meanwhile if you and Donny are in same place (both of you have ....nec... in
your addresses) then you can get the kernel binary and other info (for apps
to use this feature) from him.

I'll let you know once I have downloaded the files to ftp site.

rohit