Re: [Linux-ia64] IA64 Linux Kernel Page Sizes

From: Erich Focht <focht_at_ess.nec.de>
Date: 2001-09-11 06:31:46
Dear Rohit,

I'd like to try the super large pages which you mentioned in your mail. I
tried the 64k pages with IA64 Linux but the performance advantage was less
than expected (at least with the applications I used)...

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,
Erich

---
Erich Focht                                    <efocht@ess.nec.de>
NEC European Supercomputer Systems, European HPC Technology Center