Re: [Linux-ia64] Re: Wolverine RPMs

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_sunsite.dk>
Date: 2001-09-10 19:21:11
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Beattie <dbb@caldera.com> writes:

Doug> Don and others: Let's not forget what might need to be
Doug> considered to allow LSB 32 bit compliant apps on IA64. Even
Doug> though no one may ever certify for this, it would be nice to
Doug> find out and follow a convention that would benefit all.

I thought we had settled on this years ago, there will be no LP32
Linux/ia64 support. It's just a waste of effort on maintenance, ie. I
don't fancy maintaining two copies of glibc.

Jes