RE: [Linux-ia64] Re: AT Keyboard not present?

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2001-09-08 07:12:10
I used to have that problem with my BigSur too.  I changed
a whole bunch of things all at once when I moved the machine
from the lab to my cube, and the problem went away, so I'm
not sure what the problem was.  Here's what I changed:

	Upgraded processor from A3 to B3
	Upgraded f/w (from ?? to ?? ... I forget versions)
	Keyboard was directly connected in the lab,
	   started using a Belkin OmniCube 4-port KVM
	   switch to share keyboard between machines.
	It's not the same keyboard that was in the lab.
	Machine is now faces east instead of north :-)
	My cube is at least 10F degrees warmer than the lab.

-Tony