Re: [Linux-ia64] AT Keyboard not present?

From: Khalid Aziz <khalid_at_fc.hp.com>
Date: 2001-09-08 06:09:34
The problem gets worse when you do not have a PS2 controller on the
machine at all. Kernel spews out a screenful of this message as it boots
up. An easy way to get rid of these messages is to undefine
KBD_REPORT_TIMEOUTS in pc_keyb.h. This still does not get rid of the
delays caused by the timeouts. If I could figure out a way to reliably
determine if the PS2 controller exists or not, I would like to get rid
of the delays as well.

--
Khalid