[Linux-ia64] Location of absolute IA32 shared objects.

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2001-09-06 03:26:40
David-

No, you can actually check the architecture type in `dlopen' and discover
that you are trying to use the wrong library.  (That's what I used to do
before you discovered the better way of using the `/etc/ld.so.cache'.)

Having said that I don't have a real strong opinion on this.  You could
try `/usr/ia32' first and, if there is a file there then it must be the
one you want and if it isn't there then try the original path.  Or, try
the orignal path and, if it isn't there or has the wrong architecture,
try the modified path.  Either way works.