Re: [Linux-ia64] Proc num on an MP plateform

From: Alex Williamson <>
Date: 2001-09-05 00:09:45

   ia64_get_lid() returns the processor interrupt id and eid.  That
should be enough to uniquely identify which CPU you're one.

gerard wrote:
> Hi
> I am working on a MP system and I need to know on which
> proc num I am running, is there a macro/function call to do this?(kernel
> mode).
> Thanks in advance.
> Gerard LYONNAZ

Alex Williamson                                  Linux Development Lab                                     Hewlett Packard
970-898-9173                                          Fort Collins, CO