Re: [Linux-ia64] Linux installation on HP Netserver LH3

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_sunsite.dk>
Date: 2001-06-22 23:24:45
>>>>> "Pran" == Pran Gaan <gemadya@yahoo.com> writes:

Pran> Dear All, Presently I am Trying to install redhat linux 6.2/7.0
Pran> on HP NetServer LH3 with NetRAID 5. I am able to boot from cd
Pran> rom and also able to partition the disk successfully.

Pran> But the big problem starts now.  While formating /filesystems it
Pran> get stucked and by viewing <ctrl -F4 > i notice some error
Pran> message which is like this

Sorry you are on the wrong list, this list is about Linux/ia64.

Jes