[Linux-ia64] Linux installation on HP Netserver LH3

From: Pran Gaan <gemadya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2001-06-22 15:41:12
Dear All,

Presently I am Trying to install redhat linux 6.2/7.0
on HP NetServer LH3 with NetRAID 5. I am able to boot
from cd rom and also able to partition the disk
successfully.

But the big problem starts now.
While formating /filesystems it get stucked and by
viewing <ctrl -F4 > i notice some error message which
is like this

"" <4>scsi : aborting command due to timeout : ""

hence i am not able to install linux on the above
mentioned hardware.

Could you hemp me out to solve this.

Eagerly waiting for your positive reply.

Regards

Prasad.