RE: [Linux-ia64] 2.4.5 hangs in smp_call_function.

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2001-06-09 06:03:38
Actually, I'd like to remove support for anything older than B3 in the
not too distant future.  I can leave the code there for a while
longer, but I'm considering it unsupported.  Also, note that this
means that if you find a bug that shows up only on pre-B3 systems, I
don't care about it and don't want to hear about it... ;-)

	--david