Re: [Linux-ia64] 2.4.4 stability on Lions

From: Michael Madore <mmadore_at_turbolinux.com>
Date: 2001-05-24 02:43:10
Turns out that my upgrade to C0 processors reset my SCSI controller to 32
bit addressing.  I've set it back to 64 bit and now everything seems to be
working ok.

Well, almost everything.  I still have the problem with the onboard e100
network adapter.  This is the problem where transferring certain files via
nfs causes nfs to die.  I don't know if there was ever a resolution to this.