RE: [Linux-ia64] 2.4.4 stability on Lions

From: Wiegrefe, Don J <don.j.wiegrefe_at_intel.com>
Date: 2001-05-23 08:33:48
While it is true you should always use the latest BIOS that matches your
processor stepping ( in this case 76 ). The solution to your problem is to
alter your SCSI host adapter settings to operate > 4GB. If you can use the
SCSI FastUtil the setting to change is found under host adapter settings.
 Hope this helps.

 Don Wiegrefe
 Soft Sur/ Lion Hardware/BIOS Support