[Linux-ia64] Re: exporting __cpu_physical_id

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2001-05-22 04:38:09
I assume you're using cpu_physical_id() in your code?  I don't mind
exporting the physical id array, but Asit sent me an SMP cleanup patch
which renames __cpu_physical_id to ia64_cpu_to_sapicid, so the actual
name exported will be different.  As long as your code uses
cpu_physical_id(), you'll be fine, though.

	--david