Re: [Linux-ia64] [Announce] kdb v1.8 updates are available

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2001-05-09 07:27:13
Keith-

Here's a patch to the IA64 version of KDB that fixes two pet peeves
of mine:

1)  Enable ANY command (especially `ss') to be repeated by a simple
carriage return.  (I didn't implement one of your wish list items,
only allow certain commands to be repeated.  The cleanest way I could
think of to do this is to add a flag to `kdb_register' to indicate
this and, as this routine is an externally exported interface, I didn't
feel comfortable changing it right now.)

2)  Change `kdb_id1' to only print out the target instruction rather
than the entire bundle.  It's really tough to single step through a
program when 3 single steps in a row print out the same instruction
bundle.