Re: [Linux-ia64] IA32 process segfaults on exit

From: Michael Madore <mmadore_at_turbolinux.com>
Date: 2001-05-08 02:47:47
Hi Don,

Thanks for looking into it.  It's not a critical problem for us at the
moment.  Our IA32 installer was invoking some BIOS code to get geometry
information for the hard disk.  We replaced that with basically the same
code that fdisk uses.

So you can just work on this for fun now. ;-)

--
Mike Madore
Senior Software Engineer