[Linux-ia64] The sys_nanosleep "bug", more details

From: Francis Galiegue <fg_at_mandrakesoft.com>
Date: 2001-02-27 00:18:11
After investigating a little, I found that the process is stuck in...
schedule()! And always in S state, not D state, so I can C-c it whenever I
want...

More strange: if I suspend the process using C-z and put it to the foreground
again, it completes...

Looking at the schedule() code right now...

--
Francis Galiegue, fg@mandrakesoft.com - Normand et fier de l'Ítre
"Programming is a race between programmers, who try and make more and more