[Linux-ia64] 2.4.1 + 010131 patch: sys_nanosleep sleeps... infinitely!

From: Francis Galiegue <fg_at_mandrakesoft.com>
Date: 2001-02-26 23:52:05
This is on a single B2 step CPU BigSur, 1G RAM, with kernel version mentioned
in subject. In order to prevent too long fscks on hangs, I did a little script
which syncs and then sleeps for 1 sec, infinitely. At some point which I could
not isolate, sys_nanosleep would sleep forever....

Anyone else having hit that problem?

--
Francis Galiegue, fg@mandrakesoft.com - Normand et fier de l'Ítre
"Programming is a race between programmers, who try and make more and more