[Linux-ia64] Linux IA64 at O'Reilly Open Source Convention?

From: Nathan Torkington <gnat_at_frii.com>
Date: 2001-02-20 11:22:06
Hi, I'm putting together talks for the O'Reilly Open Source Software
Convention.  I'd love to see a presentation on the status and/or
innards of the IA64 kernel at the conference.  If anyone's interested,
there's information on how to submit a talk proposal at:
  http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon2001/call-linux.html

(ignore the submit-by date in the CFP, I'm still happy to receive
proposals).

Sorry for the intrusion--I'll now return you to your regularly
scheduled hacking.

Nat