Re: [Linux-ia64] 2.4.1 network problems

From: Andreas Schwab <schwab_at_suse.de>
Date: 2001-02-15 20:46:58
Don Dugger <n0ano@valinux.com> writes:

|> Mike-
|>
|> Just as a data point I downloaded you file and copied over NFS to
|> my BigSur multiple times, both to and from the BigSur.  No problems
|> with any of the copies.

The NFS problem seems to be firmware dependent.  None of our BigSurs
suffer from it, but all our Lions do since I have upgraded them beyond
build 55.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
SuSE Labs                                        completely different."