Re: [Linux-ia64] CD recorder software for Big Sur

From: Michael Madore <mmadore_at_turbolinux.com>
Date: 2001-01-19 05:28:09
Hi,

We use mkisofs and cdrecord to burn our installation CD's.

Here are command lines that work for us.

mkisofs  -no-emul-boot -b boot.img -c boot.catalog -R -T -J -o ../cdrom.img .

cdrecord fs=8196k speed=8 dev=2,0,0 -v -eject cdrom.img

Of course the dev and speed parameters would vary depending on your drive
and media.  There is much more information in the documentation.