RE: [Linux-ia64] CD recorder software for Big Sur

From: Cook, Steven C <steven.c.cook_at_intel.com>
Date: 2001-01-19 05:24:35
Eric,

EFI shell only recognizes El Torito format CDs.  If you created the image in
ISO-9660, it will be unreadable in EFI Shell.  I believe EZ CD Creator is
capable of creating an El Torito CD, but I've not done it, so am unable to
provide more info.  Hope this helps.

--steve cook--
--steven.c.cook@intel.com--
--Workstation Product Division, Validation Engineering--