Re: [Linux-ia64] netfilter doesn't compile...

From: Francis Galiegue <fg_at_mandrakesoft.com>
Date: 2001-01-12 03:00:19
On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 hill_ken@emc.com wrote:

> I just tried to build a kernel with netfilter setup as a module. No Go. Is
> this new news? I can provide more details if it is.

No, it's not news. The config files in 2.4 are a little screwy as they would
allow netfilter support to be compiled as a module but NAT support compiled
in...

Either put the whole stuff as built in or as modules, this should do the trick
until all this stuff is sorted out.

--
Francis Galiegue, fg@mandrakesoft.com
"Programming is a race between programmers, who try and make more and more