Re: [Linux-ia64] IA-64 Linux TODO list

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2001-01-11 08:51:07
All-

OK, I got the web page up with the TODO list on it.  You can link
to it from `www.linuxia64.org' or go directly to the page at
`www.linuxia64.org/todo.html'.  Check it out and let me know if
there are any changes or additions.  Some obvious changes are we
need some volunteers for `EEPro100', `execve' and `gprof' - any
takers?

In addition to the web page I plan on sending out a text copy of
the list to this mailing list on a bi-weekly basis.